01 February 2005

RE:FW:RE:DPI Request

Date: Tuesday, 1 February 2005 6:46am ET
To: JWHITEHURST
From: SHARRISON@wcpss.net
Subject: RE:FW:RE:DPI Request

Jane

I received your voice mail yesterday in between meetings. I have heard from DAvid Howell and he is attempting to determine if you can be paid with funds other than voc ed which appears to be the source of our problems. In turn I have placed a call to my friend Kathy Sullivan and she was out of town yesterday and will be back today. I feel hopeful that we will get this cleared up as best we can this week.

Things are not always as simple as you would believe. I have been fighting with both Governor Hunt and Easley over Teacher Reciprocity for three years now and they are beating me down.

Talk with you soon.
Susan Harrison

No comments: