08 September 2004

RE:Changing Licensure from Math to Business

Date: Wednesday, 8 September 2004 12:31pm ET
To: JWHITEHURST
Cc: MCHAPPELL, MWINDLE
From: JBRAGG
Subject: RE:Changing Licensure from Math to Business

Jane

Now, in looking at the courses the reason it is 12 hours is because one class is an intern. I have spoken with the RALC and she will be faxing some information to me with other schools that offer classes for Business Education. I will send the information to you through inter-office mail.

Please take a look at the information that is being sent to you before you decide to write a letter to someone. If this information is not helpful then I will give you the name of the person you need to address. Please remember you only need two classes and the Praxis test.

Please let me know if you have further questions.
Jessica Bragg

No comments: