15 September 2005

License Extension for the 05-06 school year

Date: 09-15-05 2:10PM
To: Jwhitehurst
From: Jessica Bragg
Re: License Extension for the 05-06 school year

I hope the school year is going well for you. In researching your license I find that I have not received your 6 semester hours to extend your North Carolina teaching license for the 2005-2006 school year. In order for us to make sure you remain on the teacher pay scale I will need an official transcript reflecting your credits as soon as possible.

If you hold a provisional area on your North Carolina teaching license and currently not teaching in that area, please send a letter or e-mail requesting that the area be deleted from the license.

Please contact me if you have questions. I am here to help you resolve this matter and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Note: Please send official transcripts , no computer printouts.

Thanks.
Jessica Bragg, Licensure Administrator

No comments: